For families that have the privilege of having a pool at home, it becomes a recreational and refreshing space. But it is essential to carry out a cleaning correction and therefore take into account how much it costs to maintain a pool.
First of all, let’s make it clear that the maintenance costs of a pool are very variable because the pool you have installed, the water, the products you use, etc., It will cost more or less time and work and therefore more or less money.
It must be borne in mind that swimming pools in poor condition end up having a maintenance cost higher than that can have more careful pools. If you have thought that you will save money only in summer, you are wrong.
Doing the maintenance of the pool yourself is not as simple as you can think at first, because you have to deal with chemicals and know certain measurements, such as: chlorine, calcium hardness and cyanuric acid, and how these components behave with the Water; as well as alkalinity and pH levels. On the other hand, you have to keep the skimmer bag clean, guaranteeing the correct circulation of the water, and remove the remains of leaves that have fallen and other accumulated waste in the pool. In addition, to keep the pool water clean, you cannot forget the walls and the bottom of it. For this, it is best to use a pool cleaner
Finally, answering our questions about how much it costs to maintain a pool in Broward County, the average costs are 226 $ per month.
The majority of pool owners who hire pool technicians to take care of their pool do so on a weekly or monthly basis. If a pool technician is coming to your house on a weekly basis, more than likely you’re paying for a standard monthly pool cleaning. Screened-in pools are typically cheaper to maintain than pools that aren’t because they are better protected against bugs, dirt, and debris.
A standard pool cleaning typically includes:
- Cleaning and changing filter cartridges or media
- Water levels (leak detection)
- Maintaining proper chemicals (chlorine, pH, CYA, muriatic acid)
- Shocking the pool
- Opening and closing pool (depending on where you’re located)
Other important factors are:
- The cost of water that varies in all communities and that can be replaced or renewed every certain time, which is a significant cost.
- the repairs and alterations that must be made for safety reasons and the replacement of parts of the pool and other elements of the installations;
- It is also necessary to take into account in the estimation of the budget what type of treatment plant the pool uses, which may be a common purifier or a salt chlorination device, which has a cheaper maintenance cost.
You will get the best price and value for pool cleaning in South Florida at Urban Pool Services. We offer professional, periodic cleaning services and the best technological system that allows the pool owner to access their account and verify the photos of the work done, as well as the technical notes and the values of water chemicals. Our Broward County pool cleaning company is exactly who you need on your side to deal with the many issues that can plague your pool. Get now a Free Estimate