Miami is defined by very hot summers. Between June and September temperatures range between 27 and 31 degrees. In short, Miami is scorching. That kind of weather becomes the perfect recreational and refreshing space for pool owners of Weston Fl. They can set the scene for hours of quality family time, as well as playtime with friends.
However, with the summer exposure to the sun is inevitable, that’s why before you take a dip and spend all summer in the pool at your backyard I recommend you to follow these simple tips that Pilar Pérez, a teacher of dermocosmetics and cosmetic formulation in Universidad Internacional de La Rioja, give us to minimize the risks that sun exposure brings with it.
- Before sunbathing you should avoid the use of products that contain alcohol and perfumes, such as colognes and deodorants, as they can produce spots on the skin.
- Apply sunscreen before sun exposure and renew your application frequently, especially after each bath. Ideally, they should be photostable, meaning that the capacity of the solar filter remains stable when exposed to sunlight or water.
- Use sunscreen creams suitable for our skin. Each skin needs a type of sunscreen cream. A high protection cream FPS 30 or very high PFS 50+ is recommended, with a physical filter for children under 2 years of age and a chemical for the rest of ages. Sunscreens from previous years should not be used, because they lose effectiveness
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. The first exposures to the sun must be progressive, in doses of 10, 15 and 20 minutes and preferably in movement. It is also advisable to take extreme precautions between 12 and 16pm., since solar radiation is more aggressive. The same care should be taken when protecting some areas of our body, such as the face, neck, head, neck and ears, which are more sensitive to the sun.
- Drink plenty of water and frequently. The sun dehydrates our body. It especially watches the elderly, whose sensation of thirst is attenuated and the children, whose need for water is important and their thermoregulation centers are still immature.
- Protect your hair. Every time you expose yourself to the sun or the pool water, the hair becomes dehydrated, loses shine and nutrients. In addition, the more time you spend in the water, the more protein your hair loses, so it is advisable to use shampoo, mask or conditioning products with sunscreen.
- After sun care. The care does not end with the session of sun and water. As soon as we get home, it is advisable to take a shower, without using soaps with too many perfumes, and then moisturize the skin. The use of After Sun is a good option that will help us prolong the tan, soothe and moisturize our skin.
Following all these recommendations, the pool will be the best place to combat the heat that is still to come, in a fun, accessible and safe way.
And remember, to enjoy your pool this summer it is most to keep it in perfect conditions, so it is essential to carry out a cleaning schedule that at lese includes: Skimming, Vacuuming, Brushing, Cleaning and changing filter cartridges and Maintaining proper chemicals (chlorine, pH, CYA, muriatic acid).
At Urban Pool services you will get the best price and value for pool cleaning in South Florida, we invite you to set up an appointment at a time that is convenient for you. Contact our office now at (954)-848.48.42