The maintenance costs of a swimming pool are very variable because of the type of pool you have installed, the water, the products you use to clean it, etc. It will cost more or less time and work and therefore more or less money.
It must be borne in mind that swimming pools in poor condition end up having a maintenance cost higher than those with a regular cleaning service. If you have thought that you will save money only in summer, you are wrong.
Due to the knowledge we must have about chlorine, calcium hardness and cyanuric acid, and how these components behave with the Water; as well as alkalinity and pH levels we agree that hiring a cleaning pool company is the best option to keep your pool in stellar shape.
So, about how much it costs to maintain a pool in Broward County, the average costs are 226 $ per month.
Other important factors to take into account when calculating the costs of running a pool are:
- The cost of water that varies in all communities and that can be replaced or renewed every certain time, which is a significant cost.
- The repairs and alterations that must be made for safety reasons and the replacement of parts of the pool and other elements of the installations;
- It is also necessary to consider in the estimation of the budget what type of treatment plant the pool uses, which may be a common purifier or a salt chlorination device, which has a cheaper maintenance cost.
Tips to give thought to:
- Most pool owners who hire a professional pool company such as Urban Pool Services to take care of their pool do so on a weekly or monthly service contract.
- If a pool technician is coming to your house on a weekly basis, more than likely you’re paying for a standard monthly pool cleaning.
- Swimming pools with pool covers are typically cheaper to maintain than pools than do not because they are better protected against bugs, dirt, and debris.
A standard pool cleaning typically includes:
- Cleaning and changing filter cartridges or media
- Water levels (leak detection)
- Maintaining proper chemicals (chlorine, pH, CYA, muriatic acid)
- Shocking the pool
- Opening and closing pool (depending on where you’re located)
You will get the best price and value for pool cleaning in South Florida at Urban Pool Services. We offer professional, periodic pool cleaning services and the best technological system that allows the pool owner to access their account and verify the photos of the work done, as well as the technical notes and the values of water chemicals.
Our Broward County Pool Cleaning Company is exactly who you need on your side to deal with the many issues that can plague your pool. Get now a Free Estimate