When choosing the company that will provide the maintenance services, always choose the best pool cleaning company, and for that there are several aspects to consider.
The care and maintenance of a swimming pool requires professionals trained and specialized in all the necessary processes so that the pool is maintained in appropriate conditions throughout the year. For example, a community pool requires approximately 20 minutes of maintenance per week if the right products are used and used. But, what this maintenance consists of: it is in maintaining the sanity and crystallinity of the water with the correct levels. An urban swimming pool constantly requires a person in charge of safety, cleaning the pool itself and the environment, the engine room and even the pool enclosure. A pool service company is required to carry out this series of tasks.
What types of services should a good pool cleaning company provide?
- Pool maintenance involves disinfection, treatment and maintenance. When we talk about the cleanliness of pool water, we speak directly about pH. The pH level is the measurement of acidity or alkalinity of the water in our pool. When the pH level is not adequate, the disinfection capacity of chlorine is affected.
- Chemicals should be used during water treatment to prevent fungus and bacteria from appearing. At the same time, the use of an algaecide is essential to prevent the appearance of algae in the water. Trained personnel know well when this type of products can be applied.
- Water purification is absolutely necessary and it is a daily machine operation. Even if it is done in an automated way, it is important to have a person who activates the equipment and controls its effectiveness. Also, it is necessary to pass the net with which the small particles that can appear every day and that are disagreeable at the time of bathing, as: leaves, branches, small insects, etc….
- Skimmers are part of the filtration equipment and should be checked periodically to prevent them from being filled with debris that could hinder their function. Another element that requires constant evaluation is the cleaner; it can be automatic or manual, but it will always require a check to prevent dirt from being deposited on the floor and walls.
Another aspect of utmost importance is the water level, it needs to be attended and controlled, especially if we have several levels within the pool.
As you can see, pool maintenance requires a trained and dedicated staff. Swimming pools have specific devices, and if this equipment suffers any damage or breakdowns, there must be a reference person to call and the swimming pool service companies have it.
Once you know what services a pool cleaning company can offer you, it’s a good idea to know now what are the characteristics that a pool maintenance company needs to have in order to be the best or most suitable pool maintenance company.
- Check the company documentation
- Find out more about the team
- Verifies the working path
- Know your customer service department
- Visit their website
- Know the terms of payment
When you have analyzed all the service companies and looked at all the options, the next step is to request a quotation. We recommend that you ask for a cost estimate from each of the companies you like and compare them. The budget should contain all aspects of the services to be provided. After you have compared the different proposals, opt for the best offer, which is not the cheapest company, nor the one that provides you with a wide range of products, the best option will always be the one that guarantees you an optimal service with the best working conditions.
Have you decided on a company pool services for your home?
As you have seen, at Urban Pool Services we not only comply with each of the above-mentioned characteristics, but we also guarantee you optimal results. We encourage you to contact us for an estimate without obligation!